cheapest place on the web for acoustic strings?
[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Recording Website Message Board Archives ] [ FAQ ]
Posted by Maury on September 22, 2000 at 11:53:16 AM:
Anyone of you acoustic guitarists play John Pearse strings? I can't find them cheaper than $5.79 a set (Musician's Friend). Anyone know of a cheaper solution? Thanks!
- Here ya go Maury Hobe 03:47:02 PM 9/23/00 (1)
- Re: Thanks Hobe!!! Maury 04:59:22 PM 9/23/00 (0)
- Re: Geez, I just use Martins that I buy two-for-one at the local shop... Tedster 03:42:04 PM 9/23/00 (2)
- Tedster, my man, you gotta hear these! Maury 05:06:40 PM 9/23/00 (1)
- Re: John Pearse, huh? I'll buy some next time out! Tedster 03:51:19 PM 9/24/00 (0)
[ Follow Ups ] [ Back to the Recording Board ]